Super busy entertainment family with children ages 2 to ten (four total) need a full charge nanny to work Monday-Thursday (or Friday) from 11:30am-9:30pm. The ideal candidate has experience with all ages and is as comfortable potty training as you are encouraging the older children to do their homework. Their beloved weekday nanny is retiring after years and years so there will be big shoes to fill! If you enjoy being a part of a huge family that always has pieces in motion and are looking to commit to a family for years and years, we are looking for you. Ideally, 5-7 years of nanny experience plus a background of being a camp counselor, swim instructor, math tutor or art teacher! If you speak Spanish and/or Portuguese, that is a huge plus. Hopefully, you are a warm and fuzzy nanny who prides herself in being super positive and have a hands on approach to childrearing.
• Childhood development education from a well respected University
• Valid passport and the flexibility/love to travel internationally as well as domestically
• Perfect driving record and experience driving an SUV
• Excellent can do attitude!
• Experience with high profile LA families
• Tech savviness: you will be uploading pictures to a family icloud as the grandparents love to see the little ones!
• Great organizational skills: you will be in charge of running select family errands
• Team player mentality, you will be working in tandem with the mother, family house manager and a full staff
Salary: DOE plus 2 weeks paid vacation!