A Beverly Hills couple is looking for a top notch personal assistant to work from their home office. The assistant works an 8-hour day Monday through Thursday and a 4-hour day on Fridays, with some flexibility possible.
The ideal candidate is a career personal assistant who has long term references with at least 10 years of experience as a PA under your belt. Our client values someone that takes the ball and runs with it, who can anticipate what is coming down the pipeline.
Please meet the below requirements if you are interested in this position:
– High level proficiency in Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Quicken or Quickbooks, PC computers, Apple products
– Must LOVE dogs! They have a wonderful sweetheart that often is in the office, so you should be comfortable with the dog around.
– Experience working with other staff and managing vendors.
– Familiarity with supporting a boss who sits on several boards and understanding the intricate details that go into managing all of their engagements and travel.
– College degree required.
– Recent references required.
Most importantly, we are looking for that “perfect” fit. Our client would like to hire a seasoned career assistant who will stay with them for many years. Loyalty, honesty, integrity, and intelligence are paramount.
Please write a brief cover letter explaining why you are the best person for the position and include your resume in a word document.
This is a wonderful opportunity! Salary will be depending on your experience plus wonderful health insurance and a 401k!