Award Winning Production Company is looking for a 2nd assistant to start ASAP, 600/week + OT plus benefits. Must be calm, extremely organized, be able to deal with a strong personality, meticulous, motivated and willing to work very hard with excellent phone and people skills.
MUST have at least two years experience working in a high level position.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
* Support 1st Assistant with rolling calls, e-mail correspondence
* Coordinate all domestic and international travel, business and personal, including family
* Create extensive travel itineraries, travel research
* Manage social calendar including all business and personal invitations, family events, children’s school events, social appointments and Dr. appointments
* Liason between house staff, nanny and office
* Liason between business manager and publicist
* Administrative duties include credit card reconciliations, gift buying, check requests, mail, updating logs and managing project files
* Day to day tasks include restaurant reservations, gift buying, amazon ordering, dvd & book ordering, driving directions
* Research on various topics
* Occasional reading and article summarizing
* Create Weekend Itineraries