Our client is looking for a 5 star hotel manager that has worked at least 4 years in a luxury hotel as this executive couple has built a state of the art home. This is honestly the position that you have been waiting for. You will be responsible for hiring and managing a staff. You should be able to train, evaluate, lead, motivate and coach the staff to provide a 5 star service requirement. The family loves to entertain, so event management is very important. Your service standards are beyond reproach, and you have an eye for detail that people remark on constantly. Your style and your demeanor are constantly spoken about, and you have been complimented on it often. Your communication including reading, writing, and oral proficiency in the English language is important. Flexibility is important, although the principal respects that you have a life outside of your job. This position offers a very competitive salary as well as a good benefit package.
RESIDENCE MANAGEMENT AND MAINTENANCE:
• Develop and maintain schedule of maintenance to be performed on weekly, monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual basis. Monitor schedule and ensure planned maintenance occurs.
• Provide principals with monthly report recapping planned maintenance that is scheduled to occur.
• Once Household Manuals are completed, schedule semi-annual reviews of each one to ensure it accurately reflects care and maintenance of newly purchased furniture, art, appliances and equipment. Update Household Manual(s) accordingly.
• Understand the operation, repairs, maintenance warranties and routine maintenance checks required for the following systems: electric, plumbing, audio/video, and appliances; household computers, phones/faxes, network and security systems.
• Oversee development and maintenance of written household inventories of items including china, silver, linen, glassware. Work with staff to ensure updated, accurate inventory lists.
• Liaise with family office as needed to provide accurate inventory lists for insurance vendors
• Manage and execute special projects (organizing / cleaning the garage, seasonal / holiday decorating, etc.)
• Source and coordinate outside vendors including caterers, florists, landscape services, electricians, plumbers
• Ability to operate and troubleshoot audio/video equipment and computers.
MAINTANANCE SERVICES AND ETC:
• Arrange, confirm, re-schedule and follow up on appointments for service providers at all residences.
• Schedule maintenance workers at times convenient to the day-to-day life of the residence.
• Oversee the management of residential properties; including maintenance of insurance coverage.
HOURS AND TERMS:
• Salary is commensurate with experience and qualifications.
• General schedule will be Monday through Friday 9:00 am to 7:00 pm. Flexibility and the willingness to work extra hours is required.
• Full benefit package including paid holidays, and vacations.
• Annual salary and performance review.