We are looking for a professional, experienced and personable facilities manager to oversee a gorgeous office building which houses a fantastic company in Santa Monica.
• Ensure the building is secure by understanding how the alarm system works, and being on call when there are building emergencies.
• Ensure that the office is recycling and disposing waste in accordance with the standards maintained by the Environment, Health, and Safety Department.
• Maintain the kitchen, restrooms, and conference rooms. Restock items as necessary.
• Collaborate with IT staff to provide new hires with property equipment (phone, laptop, workstation supplies, etc)
• Support and maintain current office systems.
• Serve as the direct contact for the cleaning crew, building management, postman, and Internet provider.
• Supervise independent contractors who come in for repairs, services, etc.
• Coordinate office moves.
This is an hourly position, between $19 – $24/hour, DOE. Temp to hire, with an expected salary between $40,000 – $50,000.
Benefits include medical coverage, paid vacation and holidays. Ready to hire immediately!