Behind every great Chairman/Founder/CEO/Philanthropist with world-changing ideas is a team of dedicated professionals who bring those ideas to life. Somewhere between this busy leader and their many endeavors is someone who makes sure the right people end up in the right places, the right information ends up in the right hands, and the impressive work gets done on time. Is it you?
Why This Job Is Important
Our organization is founded by a business leader who is deeply involved with the oversight of numerous companies and nonprofits. For example, this position will be supporting:
– The Principal of a large environmental grant making foundation and global nonprofit institute
– The Chairman of a renowned research institute
– The Chairman of a significant investment company
– The Trustee of multiple nonprofit organizations
– The Principal of multiple businesses and residences who travels and entertains extensively
And amazingly, these are all the same person.
We won’t go into more detail here because the goal of this job posting is to find a candidate who can keep up with it through hard work and fervor.
Why You Will Love This Work
The aspects of this position will stimulate anyone who fosters a love of science, technology, the environment, agile problem-solving, logistics, and adventure, in whatever form it takes.
– Great pay: Starting salary of $100,000/year with full benefits.
– Great diversity of experience: From for profit, to nonprofit, to personal challenge.
– Great global knowledge building: Mingle your education, passions and skills with some of the keenest minds all over the world.
– Unprecedented career potential: Success in this role affords you the opportunity to advance in our many organizations.
This position balances a highly intellectual caseload with a broad variety of mundane administrative tasks. The most successful candidate will take this in stride and own each responsibility for the opportunity that it is, a chance to hone research and communication skills while continuously managing and maximizing the most efficient use of everyone’s time.
What We Need From You
– A strong business orientation, ideally an MBA.
– A strong technical or scientific background and aptitude.
– A passion for the nonprofit sector and environmental sustainability a plus.
– Superior integrity and high level of confidentiality.
– An unflappable aptitude for quick-thinking and creative solution development.
– Big picture comprehension with detail focus.
– Proficiency and passion for becoming a subject matter expert in a variety of areas.
– Exceptional organization, communication, and collaborative skills.
– Willingness to travel, sometimes at short notice and over long distances.
– Ability and flexibility to work extended hours and weekends.
How You Can Make It Happen
– Submit your resume today!