Executive Personal Assistant
A fast growing start up organization in the City of Vernon, is recruiting for an amazing, organized and stellar Executive Assistant to support our CEO. Previous experience supporting a C-Level executive is a MUST. The selected candidate will understand their support will be required beyond the boundaries of the office and have the ability to translate seemingly impossible tasks into a completed project.
• Provide comprehensive personal assistant to a C-level executive.
• Work closely with the Executive Assistant to ensure there is no gap between personal and professional needs.
• Heavy calendar management for business and personal scheduling
• Great listener – to take accurate notes as CEO speaks.
• Coordinate travel arrangements (business & personal, including family)
• Supporting the needs of CEO, spouse, & family
• Handle personal and professional correspondence
• Personal shopping & errands as needed
• House sitting
• Caring for family pet with health issues (as needed)
• Driving family members as needed
• Liaise with vendors for business and personal
• Possible travel with family
• Previous Personal Assistant experience a MUST
• Valid Driver’s license and personal vehicle (valid insurance)
• Must enjoy working alongside spouse and family of CEO
• Qualify to travel (domestic & international)
• Active listener and heavy, yet accurate note taker
• Ability to manage difficult personalities with grace
• Highly flexible about days and hours to work (12 hrs. days)
• Meticulous, organized and attentive to detail
• Must be able to work independently
• Have thinking ability and discernment
• Professional demeanor required
• Positive, high energy & enthusiastic
• Remains calm under pressure
• Lover of dogs
• Highly flexible about days and hours to work
• Degree required.
• Must be available to house sit for extend periods of time
• Mac proficient
If you feel you can excel in a fun, fast pace and sometimes unconventional office environment, please submit your resume for consideration.