The schedule will be 7-10 days on, then 7-10 days off, rotating with another nanny. Extensive travel required.
Responsibilities Included but not Limited to:
• Full-time care and supervision of child
• Preparing nutritious meals and snacks, with clean-up afterwards
• Assisting with self-care and hygiene, including diapering and bathing
• Playtime, walks, outings, and providing age-appropriate activities
• Keeping the child’s room and play areas tidy, organized and clean
• Light grocery shopping
• Assist with child’s nap and bedtime routine
• Accompanying parents to medical and other child-related appointments (as needed)
• Creating a nurturing and stimulating environment
Additional Responsibilities May Include:
• Walking and feeding dog (French Bulldog, male, 15-20 lbs.)
• Tending to and assisting with occasional work-related calls and inquiries on behalf of the
family, working with and meeting property maintenance personnel, deliveries
Work Hours: Approximately 8AM-8PM
• Family travels frequently; candidate must be very flexible to accommodate family’s busy
• Candidate must be able to travel with family and work up to 2 weeks at a time.
• While working, the Nanny will live and sleep on premises (overnight)
• Workweek increments will be rotated with another Nanny, sometimes two other
• More detailed schedule will be discussed at time of hire.
Vehicle will be provided for the Nanny while working.
Salary: TBD, $80-100K
Start Date: Immediately