We are looking for the best and the brightest candidates only. This person will work directly for the firm’s CEO and manage and maintain schedules, handle complex travel arrangements, and help to maintain facilities and homes around the country. Significant responsibility is entrusted to this individual.
This person will be part of a 4 person team, all of whom assist the CEO in managing personal and business scheduling, organizational matters, and travel. Extensive travel to West Coast, New York, and Europe is required, including 2 months in Carmel, California each July and August. 24-7 phone availability is required and must be able to respond to emails within 60 minutes on evenings and weekends, although office hours are usually only 8am to 6pm, Monday through Friday plus approximately two weekend days a month. If you work a weekend day, another day off is given. Hours per week will average about 55 over the full year.
If you are currently employed, we will pay you up to 20% more than your current compensation. If you are not employed but have a job offer, we will improve that offer by up to 20%.
Responsibilities may include:
• Coordinating complex travel arrangements involving large groups of people, using private or chartered aircraft worldwide. Current individual in the role has traveled to Dubai, Poland, Austria, Norway, Finland, Italy, Spain, Sweden, Costa Rica, France as well as domestic locations all in past three years.
• Assisting in general operational functions for the firm
• Maintaining very complex calendars and event schedules for business and personal events
• Managing vendors and serving as a liaison
• Remaining available to assist when large project deadlines and off-hours meetings are required
• Researching and developing new ideas and projects
• Managing high end properties throughout the country
The successful candidate will:
• Have outstanding analytical, operational, and organizational skills
• Be highly proficient in Microsoft Office
• Have a 4 year degree and have maintained a 3.0 GPA; any major is acceptable.
• Be willing to work for 2+ years in this role