We are looking for the most polished, trustworthy, tech savvy and professional personal assistant based on the eastside of LA. For the right person, it could be a 35 hour/week position.
This incredible individual has a huge world. She needs a wonderful assistant to keep it all running smoothly. You will be in charge of planning events, running logistics for all travel arrangements, acting as the main gatekeeper for the Mrs., overseeing all holiday gifts, working with the staff to ensure their schedules are in place and extensive correspondence. Though you will mostly support the Mrs, you will also be helping the Mr.
You must have a clean background and strong credit history in order to be considered for this position.
– Apple product knowledge and proficiency
– Excellent oral and written communication
– Wonderful interpersonal competence
– Quick learner and ability to problem solve
– Organizational abilities that are on the OCD level
– Complete knowledge of Microsoft suite including creating and implementing EXCEL spreadsheets
– Bookkeeping abilities, QUICKBOOKS preferred
Our ideal candidate is college educated, has long term personal assistant references from Los Angeles, experience working in a home office, loves planning extensive travel, lives for a challenge of finding an impossible concert ticket, thrives in a fast paced environment and is detail oriented almost to a fault. You have a positive mentality and do not bring emotional baggage to your work.
We are looking for a PA who is looking for a long term commitment and does not need to be micromanaged as this couple travels frequently!
Incredible opportunity! Salary is 60k-65k DOE.