You will be working with a hard working, detailed, generous, kind human that will inspire you like you have never been inspired! She is detail oriented, organized and she will expect that from you. She is demanding and kind!
This organization is truly a unique, serving over 600,000 students on over 550 campuses worldwide. In their efforts to become the destination for care for all students, they are developing a Wellness Initiative functioning as a startup within the larger organization; yet synergizing within the current programming and fellowships.
They are seeking an Executive Assistant to join its Wellness Start Up Initiative in Los Angeles. This person will report direct to the Senior Rabbinic Scholar to serve as a first impression, gatekeeper, schedule manager and event planner.
• Managing agenda by maintaining her schedule.
• Collecting and driving a list of key decisions she needs to make each day such as: things to sign, documents to review, important emails, invitations, deadlines and reminders.
• Booking travel and processing all expenses and reimbursements.
• Create expense reports, budgets and filing systems to insure all expenses properly recorded.
• Making an internal client filing system
• Taking on random tasks that are important to her but difficult to complete in between a day fully booked with meetings.
• Event planning and execution.
• Be honest, dependable and able to safeguard sensitive information.
• Have superior communication skills to meet client and company needs.
• Be self-motivated with solid work ethic.
• Able to maintain a strong attention to detail.
• Anticipate and solve problems.
• Able to see obstacles as opportunities.
• Used to word processing, spreadsheet database, and presentation software
• Passionate about wellness.
• Have startup mentality: an energetic can do attitude, intelligent, optimistic, agile, humble, innovative, and scrappy.