Brilliant Entrepreneur/CEO/Creative is in need of an incredible right hand to manage his life! This is about 50/50 Personal and Executive Assistant work.
You will be managing his calendar, travel and be the ultimate gatekeeper. Details below! Salary is 60-80k DOE plus wonderful benefits.
Looking for a career oriented EA/PA with at least 5+ years of experience on a high pressure desk. Provides administrative and personal support for the CEO.
Job functions include, but are not limited to the following:
• Creating and maintaining extensive schedule and calendar
• Coordinating personal appointments and arranging details for appointments
• Coordinating/booking every detail of travel including flight, hotel and car service arrangements and processing all expenses and reimbursements.
• Maintaining confidential organizational and departmental files
• Providing internal and external assistance whenever needed
• Composing correspondence to routine issues, on own initiative
• Running Personal and Business errands
• Receive and screen telephone calls
• Providing administrative support and back up for the Executive Assistant to the C-Level Executives in their absence
• Planning special events
• Filing, organizing, copying, scanning, etc. as needed
• Performing personal tasks as assigned
• Coordinating vendors and projects at the CEO’s residence
• Paying and tracking CEO’s personal bills and expenses
• Managing personal mail for the CEO
• Tracking both important business and personal birthdays and coordinating gifts as necessary
• Scheduling and coordinating maintenance for CEO’s vehicle as necessary
• Some travel is required
• Previous experience as an Personal & Executive Assistant
• Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Must have a reliable vehicle for shopping and running errands
• Must have a great attention to detail
• Works well under a fast-pace environment
• Previous experience working in a fast paced, time sensitive, highly confidential environment where there are continually changing priorities
• Strong computer skills including all Microsoft products with particular strength in Google Suite, Photoshop and web functions
• Must be comfortable around dogs since the CEO brings his dog everyday.
• Must be able to lift up to 14lbs at least twice a day
• Must be highly organized with a strong attention to detail and astute problem solving skills
• Must have strong multi-tasking skills with the flexibility to handle ever changing priorities and able to communicate changes with sensitivity
• Able to make independent, sound judgments in high stakes situations
• Exceptional communication and follow through skills, the ability to be persistent and assertive in delicate situations
• Ability to meet deadlines and work professionally in high stress situations
• Must be extremely professional with a strict level of confidentiality (a NDA is required)
• Able to create and manage business related and personal projects as assigned