Chance of a lifetime to work for an incredible artistic company that does work ranging from social justice, to marketing, to advertising, products and more! You will report to the Director of the company and assist her, as well as her husband who is an artist and the main creative.
We are a looking for a very special person who is: lovely, organized, efficient, passionate about assisting their boss to be the best they can be and a fantastic problem solver and communicator.
Everyone loves working at this company and it is a wonderful environment! The schedule is generally Monday-Friday, 9am-6pm. There is a Health Insurance plan (medical, dental, vision,) and a 401k you are eligible for after 6 months – and they match! Vacation time, sick days, holidays off and please LOVE DOGS – they have 5 furry friends running around the office. This will be a 50-65k, DOE position.
We would love to see that you have at least 2-3 years of experience and stellar references. An interest in the art/creative world is essential, but we are not looking for an artist, we are looking for an incredible EA who takes pride is helping creative! Please also feel comfortable doing some personal admin work. An interest in philanthropy is also a plus as your boss is very charitable.
• Manage executive calendar; coordinate meetings and conference calls, keep executives accountable for commitments, while helping keep reports accountable for results.
• Organize complex travel arrangements and prepare itineraries for executive(s) and relevant parties.
• Coordinate and execute internal events.
• Perform office and administrative duties to assist executive staff.
• Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties.
• Record and distribute executive meeting minutes in addition to prepping executive before meeting.
• Manage promotional gifting and tracking.
• Review and approve expenses, categorizing to the correct accounts.
• Act as a first point of contact for executive guests.
• Review executive email accounts/mail to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
• Maintain corporate contact database.
• Manage guest lists, VIP contacts and track event invitations.
• Prepare reports, presentations and correspondence.
• Perform all responsibly while maintaining a strict level of confidentiality.
• Develop and maintain a level of professionalism among staff and clientele.
• Arrange household appointments and assist with over-seeing annual maintenance.
• Personal errands, scheduling doctor’s appointments, car maintenance, children’s activities, etc.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience as an Executive Assistant reporting directly to senior management
• Solid experience with office management systems and programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Evernote, Trello, File Maker Pro, ical Google Suite, and other related tools)
• Strong organizational, project management and problem solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
• Demonstrated self-starter
• Excellent oral and written communication skills with high degree of attention to detail
• Exceptional interpersonal skills
• Excellent organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize work