This couple seeks an experienced Private Chef/House manager team to prepare daily meals for the family when in town, and manage the seamless running of the household, including front of house duties. The ideal couple must include a chef to the very highest culinary level, with a proven track-record in creating a variety of cuisines from around the world. In addition, an experienced house manager is required to oversee all domestic duties within the house; ability to serve at a formal table, ensure cleaning/laundry standards are met, manage a team of staff for this family. The family appreciates the very best cuisine.
The chef will:
• Create fresh, healthy, flavorsome meals using only the best ingredients available (organic where available)
• Work 5 days a week. Some meals prepped in advance for days off. Occasional evenings off
• Prepare HEALTH CONSCIENCE cuisine; Breakfasts including fresh juices and smoothies, lunches, 2/3 course dinners, canapés
• Prepare food for the children: school lunches, creative snacks, baked treats
• Be nutritionally aware, manage supplements, and work towards occasional periods of low-calorie, low cholesterol, low carb foods
• Be capable of special events, dinner parties as needed up to 3 times a month
• Purchase all kitchen supplies including groceries and any other item as needed
• Work with Family’s Private Assistant in reconciling expenses
• Maintain the upkeep the cleanliness and organisation of the kitchen
• Respond to special requests, errands and related duties as needed
• Assist in hiring or training a Server/Kitchen assistant
• Be available for travel with the Family
This wonderful family require a self motivated, polite couple with strong communication skills and a highly organized meticulous approach. The couple needs to be well presented, with good character and a positive outlook. Clean driver’s license required and the ability to work legally in the United States. Utmost discretion and confidentiality is necessary. Salary dependant on experience.