We are searching for the best butler to work for a formal client in San Francisco. This is a live in position, Monday –Friday. Employer leaves on weekends for their vacation home, so you will have entire residence to yourself Friday evenings to Monday mornings. Uniform will be required for this position.
You will be responsible for all typical Butler duties, included but not limited to:
• Answering the residence phone and door calls/greeting guests
• Cooking meals for principle (single person) on a daily basis Monday through Friday, as well as serving meals and drinks to guests.
• Occasional but necessary personal shopping for principal
• Handle household mail (sort and file)
• White Glove cleaning of first floor of residence
• Keeping home running smoothly with grace and elegance
Ideal butler candidate will have a minimum of 8 years full time, recent experience working in a similar position (butler, major domo, valet) for a formal family. Any hotel or formal training as a Butler would be preferred. Experience working in a 5 star hotel is also a bonus, as this home runs like an elegant, high end hotel. You should be extremely adaptable and flexible, ready to take on new responsibilities as and when the principal sees fit.
Our client is looking for the highest level of service and discretion. You should be aware of current events, and be able to maintain conversations with the principal.
You will have your own separate quarters with separate entrance for privacy
*MUST LOVE DOGS!
Salary DOE, $80,000. If you are interested, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org