the help company club
A membership to our Help Company Club allows you to tap in to our vetted and trusted network of partners as needed, on an on-call basis. As you can imagine, after more than 30 years in business, we have developed quite the pool of candidates. Membership will provide you with nannies, housekeepers, chefs, chauffeurs, gardeners, security, assistants, caregivers, butlers, servers and more.
Whether you simply need a babysitter for a Friday night, or wish to try something new, such as hiring a private chef and servers for your next dinner party, we have the candidates to keep your life humming.
ideas on how to leverage the help company club
- Entertain Thanksgiving at home this year.
- Plan a romantic Valentine’s dinner for two.
- Re-organize your home office or your garage when you get
that once-a-year impulse.
- Spend a day with a personal shopper to curate your closet.
- Organize valet for your holiday party this year.
- Hire a butler for one day to train your household staff.
- Hire a professional laundress to train your housekeeper.
here’s how it works
- Annual membership fee of $300.00, payable via credit card.
- Booking fee per placement: $25.00 – $50.00.
- Any placement longer than three days is considered a temp placement and will not flow through The Help Company Club.
- All placements have a five-hour minimum.
- All candidates are paid directly by the employer at the end of the shift.
- Bookings must be made during The Help Company office hours, Monday – Friday, 9:00a.m. to 5:00p.m.
- Overtime rates apply on most major holidays.