about the help company’s placement services
The Help Company is a premier domestic staffing and nanny placement agency serving Los Angeles, New York City and San Francisco, as well as select locations around the world. We place nannies, chefs, housekeepers, estate managers, newborn care specialists with the utmost care and concern.
Our services, screening process and continued support structure have been developed to provide for the seamless integration of new employees into any household or corporate setting. From one-time chef services to Personal Assistants who come equipped with their own “black book,” the unique needs of your household or office are assessed and fulfilled with a keen understanding of the delicacy of the match-making process, in keeping with current standards of employment.
We listen. Carefully. Our intuition, experience and level of care throughout the placement process ensure that both client and candidate are matched with their ideal circumstance. We take pride in the retention rate our clients have experienced throughout our 35 plus years of successful pairings.
how can we help you find staff or a position?
The Help Company is an equal opportunity employment agency and does not discriminate in the referral of job applicants on the basis of age, race, creed, color, national origin, sex, disability status, marital status or sexual orientation.
the help company club
A membership to our Help Company Club allows you to tap in to our vetted and trusted network of partners as needed, on an on-call basis. As you can imagine, after more than 30 years in business, we have developed quite the pool of candidates. Membership will provide you with nannies, housekeepers, chefs, chauffeurs, gardeners, security, assistants, caregivers, butlers, servers and more.
Whether you simply need a babysitter for a Friday night, or wish to try something new, such as hiring a private chef and servers for your next dinner party, we have the candidates to keep your life humming.
ideas on how to leverage the help company club
- Entertain Thanksgiving at home this year.
- Plan a romantic Valentine’s dinner for two.
- Re-organize your home office or your garage when you get
that once-a-year impulse.
- Spend a day with a personal shopper to curate your closet.
- Organize valet for your holiday party this year.
- Hire a butler for one day to train your household staff.
- Hire a professional laundress to train your housekeeper.
here’s how it works
- Annual membership fee of $350.00, payable via credit card.
- Booking fee per placement
- All placements are $40/day
- Placements include security, private chef, bartender, baby nurse, personal/executive assistant, professional organizer, personal shopper, housekeeper, babysitter, nanny, eldercare, etc.
- Any placement longer than three days is considered a temp placement and will not flow through The Help Company Club.
- All placements have a five-hour minimum.
- All candidates are paid directly by the employer at the end of the shift.
- Bookings must be made during The Help Company office hours, Monday – Friday, 9:00a.m. to 5:00p.m.
- Overtime rates apply on most major holidays.