We are looking for a kind respectful wonderful housekeeper for an amazing Upper East Side family. You will not be micromanaged at all! The family would love a very service-oriented person that understands how to run a very large home. It is important that you know protocol, and that you are presentable.
– Must be proactive and capable of running a large home
– Laundry is very important as well as ironing.
– Must be flexible
– Must know how to polish silver, take care of the wood, and fine antiques.
– Must be able to help serve at parties
– Must be able to live in 4 nights a week
– Must be available to babysit for a teenager once in a while
– Must be able to cook healthy dinner 2 to 3 night a week (ability to cook asian inspired cuisine is a plus)
The past housekeeper was with the family for 14 years – so this is truly a loyal and wonderful family! The position is live-in or live-out.
Excellent Pay and Benefits are offered. Pay is DOE. Please send resumes in WORD FORMAT to meg@thehelpcompany with “UES large home” in Subject line