Cool and Growing Beauty Company is looking for a fantastic manager to run and lead the team of makeup artists/estheticians/receptionists for their West Hollywood store on Sunset strip!
You will be responsible for hiring, firing, managing staff schedule, payroll, and keeping the cool and creative culture flowing! Ideal candidate would have previous make-up & retail sales experience – think Sephora or Benefit. The schedule is roughly 6 days a week (Saturday is required) but will transition to a 5 day a week work day with Sunday and Monday off (40 hour work week). The pay is $45,000 w/ full benefits with an option for up to $10,000 a year in bonus (commission commission commission)!! This is an amazing opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing company! Looking to hire ASAP! Please send your resume with BEAUTY POSITION in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Schedule Management — this includes inputting set schedules, keeping track of artists wanting to switch shifts and requests for time off, as well as continuously monitoring the schedule for new appointments and ‘puzzle piecing’ employee shifts so that the Revenue: Payroll ratio is kept at an acceptable level
• Inventory Management — manage both the disposable inventory, as well as retail inventory and back of house supplies. Work with the President of the company on the retail assortment so that retail sales are optimized.
• Training and Education — manager is in charge of coordinating training for initial new hires as well as on-going training of current employees both while at work on the floor as well as monthly-designated ‘training days’. Education will include, but is not limited to, makeup application techniques, selling tools/techniques, customer service standards as well as appearance standards.
• Employee Oversight — manager is in charge of employee conduct including makeup application and customer service standards.
• Hiring and firing employees after discussions with the President and Owner.
• Monthly contests and continually coach/mentor employees on product sales
• Customer Relations — manager should speak with customers whenever possible to ensure they are happy! Manager is responsible to follow-up with unhappy customers — if the matter needs further attention, the manager should communicate the issue to the President and Founder.
• Work closely with the owner of the company on events and promotions.
• Help with marketing initiatives to drive new customers as well as repeat business.