Westside entertainment family seeks EA/PA + Chief of Staff in the Pacific Palisades.
The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, consistent, structured, and organized when taking on complex tasks and situations. Strong communication and interpersonal skills are essential as this person will manage executive relationships and do so with tact and precision. High enthusiasm, creativity, and resourcefulness are crucial, as is a high level of professional integrity and confidentiality. This position is based in a home office. Must love family environments: children, pets, it’s a team player kind of job!
• Prioritize, coordinate, maintain, and manage jam-packed and ever-changing calendars with sharp detail
• Execute day-to-day administrative tasks, including organizing documents, arranging deliveries/returns, and updating contacts
• Gatekeeper of time – manage requests based on the appropriate priority level while maintaining an excellent service experience
• Role will serve as liaison between an entertainment industry principal and her publicists, agents, managers, social media team, glam team, spouse’s assistants, and business managers.
• Prepare correspondence, reports, presentations, and meeting agendas as needed
• Thoroughly prepared for all meetings, media interviews, conference panels, podcasts, etc., by gathering relevant materials, background, and supporting information
• Monitor household spending, handle insurance, and be in charge of all personal and business gifting.
• Coordinate international and domestic travel logistics, including flight itineraries, hotel rates, reservations, and car services
• The family has multiple homes so the assistant will be responsible for collaborating with and overseeing the local house managers at each property, including scheduling and sourcing vendors and staff.
• Be on-call and available for business and personal needs
• Additional ad hoc tasks as assigned
• Open to travel and possibility of spending 2 months in New York.
• Bachelor’s Degree required
• 3+ years of experience in an Executive Assistant position supporting C-Suite executives
• Ability to prioritize effectively in a fast-paced environment and stay calm under pressure
• Detail and solution oriented, with an eye for quality
• Proactive and highly organized with strong follow up skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proficient in G Suite and Apple products
• Experience in Fashion/Beauty/Lifestyle industry a plus
• Attitude that no task is too big or too small.
• Fully Vaccinated for Covid
Hourly + OT, $30-35 an hour DOE, health insurance, paid vacation, paid sick days and paid holidays.