Up and coming busy producer is looking for a wonderful assistant. We are looking for someone who has a college education along a few years of entertainment experience, especially agency experience. Here is the wish list from our client.
– Assistant should be scheduling all calls and meetings and adding them to the day ahead and week ahead as well as my outlook calendar.
– Should be dialing me into all calls and connecting me through the office.
– Should be booking all travel and arranging transportation
– Should not book meetings or calls on Mondays and Fridays if at all possible. Unless they are only in town for a limited amount of time or are of high importance.
– Rolling calls efficiently, with good notes and follow thought is extemely important.
-organize technical and written notes on all on going productions, and updating them as seen fit
-should be able to compile a list of potential directors, line prodcuers, and all other essential department heads. It will be important to keep notes on cast that we are considering for any production and their department heads as well as most recent along with credits.
-Call Sheet and To-Do List
Should read all scripts that we are making offers on.
Should be able to travel with me when needed.
– Should organize the address book as follows:
– First Name, Last Name, Company information, contact information, personal notes about that person (birthday, just had a baby etc. based on what I tell them), and a photo of that person.
– They should ask me after each meeting what I should remember and anything personal about that person so they can note it down. They must take the initiative to ask me as I will not remember to tell them.
Should know about the home and home staff and be able to work from the house as well.
No errands for office to be done by this person or receipt uploading. That is all left to the receptionist.
Must be proficient in Final Draft Pro and Outlook.