Experienced Family Assistant in Los Angeles This position is a combination of working out of a home on the westside and working remotely. Looking for someone who is proactive, highly organized, and always thinking many steps ahead. 40 hours/week guaranteed. Insurance after 3 months. Asst does not need to be at home office daily.
They MUST be seasoned and have a warm and extremely professional manner.
Typical duties include
• Heavy calendar management for busy family including management of child’s tutors and school schedule
• Liaison and Gatekeeper between the Couple and their Business Team (Agent, PR, Manager, Foundation etc.)
• Tracking and prioritizing daily list of ongoing tasks and projects
• Coordinating personal care providers, medical appointments, etc.
• Organizing mail and making sure all invoices and household bills are up-to-date
• Personal shopping, dry cleaning and other errands
• Assisting and coordinating events/party planning
• Keeping car registrations, insurance, etc up to date
• Assisting with travel plans and all travel preparation (packing and unpacking)
• Technology troubleshooting – phone, computer, calendar, Internet issues
• Must have at least 3 years experience as personal assistant, family assistant and/or house manager
• Must have a driver’s license with clean driving record
• Clean background check
• Have excellent contactable references working with high profile employers