We are looking for an organized and driven Personal Assistant to support the Executive Assistant and a top Entertainment Professional in an extremely fast-paced environment. As a personal assistant, you will help with a variety of management tasks such as scheduling, organizing and completing or facilitating work. Must be comfortable working directly with executives, talent, vendors and estate staff. Comfortable with spontaneity, a self-starter and has a can-do spirit. Clear communication, duplication, and quick turn-around is key. Extremely organized, detail-oriented w/ calm, stress-free, pleasant attitude. Great in-person, phone, and email etiquette.
1-2 years experience. Must know Excel in and out and can create spreadsheets with ease. Proficient in Keynote, PowerPoint, Google Docs and Apple products. Knowledge of Asana a +. Responsible, reliable, and trustworthy. The position requires the person to be on call 24/7 unless otherwise approved. Home and corporate office is located in Calabasas, Ca.
• Discuss reminders and to-dos w/ EA and principal
• Manage calendar including important dates, birthdays, personal appointments, etc.
• Maintain clear communication with estate staff & security
• Duplicate requests and complete tasks quickly with 100% accuracy
• Gate-keeper of information
• Follow-up / Follow-Thru
• Manage organized database of projects/contacts/notes
• Maintain organized calendar (in Excel)
• Close-out outstanding tasks
• Coordinate personal appointments
• Drive to appts/meetings
• Complete travel requests and create itineraries
• Research various requests
• Handle clothing returns
• $60-67.5K based on experience
• Paid 1-2-week trial
• For immediate hire