This is a very special job for a wonderful Couple in Brentwood. In order to be considered, please be willing to be very Covid cautious as this couple is being super conservative! This is a formal home with a very loyal staff where most employees stay for years! The ideal candidate is based in West LA as the location of the home is very difficult commute wise for someone not in the area.
Qualities we are looking for:
• Career Assistant with Minimum of 5-10 years of experience as Personal Assistant. (House Management experience a bonus.)
• Only candidates with consistently LONG tenures to be submitted. People with less than 4 years with employers are less appealing. The family values stability and loyalty, so those two details are important.
• Discreet, flexible, warm, and polished.
• Due to the nature of this role, impeccable references and background checks are required. Written references from past/current EMPLOYERS essential. No fellow-employee character references; only verified employer references please. Contact details for all references MUST BE PROVIDED FOR SECONDARY VERIFICATION.
• Must have superior communication skills and must be incredibly resourceful. Must be well-versed in Microsoft Office and tech savvy especially with regard to Apple products and smart home systems. Looking for a true career assistant who is incredibly detail-oriented, can work in a fast-paced environment and have a can-do, upbeat attitude.
− Staff management (timesheets/vacation requests/task management and distributing
− Reconciling credit card statements for personal and business credit cards (tracking receipts and submitting to CFO)
− Pet playgroup/training/grooming appointments and vet checkups
− Reporting to CFO regarding staff/maintenance and all vendor bills
− Co-ordinating family and guest stays at the house including ground transportation/ rental cars
− Subscription management of digital devices and print media
− Co-ordinating East Coast travel and stays with relevant on-site house staff
− Coordinating intimate dinners/ events at the house including chefs/ waitstaff/ valet/ menus/florals/invitations/ guestlist management
− Answering phones and daytime guest arrivals at residence
− Interior design projects (coordination)
− Art installations/ storage inventory management
− Coordinating probable house move in near future. (Private House Showings with Realtors/Movers/Storage/Art de-install, etc.)
− Archival storage management (Main House and Gate House)
− Sorting and distributing mail and packages and all shipments to and from residence.
− Managing all on-site emergency and safety protocols
− When principals are out of town, house-sitting the property
− Car Maintenance (Booking maintenance services/permits/autobody repairs)
− Calendar Management including scheduling personal appointments and liaising with counterpart principal assistant re: events/personal/business/family/ friends
− Errands including tailors/jewelry repairs/ beauty supply shopping
− Liaising with Doctors re: appointments and medications
− Gift buying/wrapping including Christmas and Gift Room inventory management
− Coordinating travel and ground logistics.
− Clothing consignment sales and inventory management
− Social Media Posting and liaising with consultant regarding PR website
− Contact database management (Outlook and Filemaker)
− In-person tech assistance for principals
− Updating medical lists with house staff and coordinating medical equipment supplies
for travel and off-site stays
− Printing off scripts/paper assets and daily calendars
Schedule: M-F, 9am-5pm but must be flexible working outside of that window occasionally
Benefits: 10 Days Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Leave, Health Insurance (Basic and Dental) – Employee only, 401(k) Plan