We want a wonderful hospitality person (house manager) that has instinct and intuition and can read a room!! You will be comfortable greeting guests and making them feel comfortable. You might be making cocktails. You have an instinct for entertainment. You might be a captain in a fine restaurant -you are warm and friendly 0 you know when to be present and know when to fall back. You will be working with a wonderful Estate Manager and a wonderful boss!
You should be a self-starter with excellent communication skills and a love entertaining and fine homes! You could be managing the housekeepers, or running errands, you are comfortable in jeans as well as a jacket! You must be professional and discreet at all times, maintain a strong work ethic, and be incredibly detail oriented and flexible. You will be the hub of administrative activity in the household. Make sure the housekeepers are doing their job because you have a fine eye for detail!
The ideal candidate will:
• Maintain a flexible schedule
• Be willing to work occasional nights, weekends, or holidays when needed for events
• Possess a positive, “can do” attitude in which no task is too big or too small.
• Have a “team player” attitude and be willing to step up and assist another staff member when needed, even when the task is outside the realm of the formal job description.
• Maintain the highest level of professionalism.
• Be sweet, kind, and warm when dealing with family members
• Be a proactive, self-starter, that is excellent with time management skills and multi-tasking. There should never be a moment when this individual is sitting around with “nothing to do.”
• Demonstrate a high level of common sense and stellar decision-making skills.
• Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year college or above.
• A minimum of 3-5 years of work in one home or as the captain in a fine restaurant. you might have been a butler or Personal Assistant and/or House Manager. Experience working in a fine home preferred.
• Clean driving record.
• CPR and First Aid certified.
• Fluency is Spanish is preferred but not required.
• Very Competitive salary.
• Excellent benefits.
. Fantastic estate!!