Schedule: Monday – Friday, but flexible on weekends and evenings for family needs and activities. Salary $100k plus medical benefits.
Safety, security, discretion and confidentiality are paramount in this position. Principals expect all staff to be professional and friendly with their family, extended family, friends, guests, and other staff and vendors.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks. This person must be exceedingly well-organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting a growing office and family.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required along with the ability to adapt to effectively support Employer’s needs; attention to detail and strong decision making ability are equally important. This self-motivated individual must be able to manage multiple projects, communicate effectively, simultaneously prioritize critical tasks, and optimize time with Employer. Ideal candidate is a career assistant with long-term intent and is bright, forward-thinking/anticipatory, meticulous, highly organized, solution oriented, calm and warm.
Primary responsibilities include:
· Intricate, multiple calendar management. Highlight priorities and rearranging appointments and meetings as needed
· Executive admin support for Employer’s philanthropic commitments
· Domestic and International travel arrangements, including ground logistics
· Liaison and coordinate with Employer’s personal contacts and providers, including resources associated with family matters, multiple vehicles, multiple homes, health and wellness
· Primary point of contact for Employer
· Understanding what level of detail is communicated to different teams while still maintaining privacy of the principals
· Managing and supporting the growth of the personal assistant
· Cross communicate with estate staff consisting of Estate Manager, Personal Assistant, Household Manager, Housekeepers, Chefs, Handyman, Security Team, and outside vendors
· Ability to travel domestically and internationally, if needed
· Ensure all vendors go through NDA and background check
· Handle mail, email, thank you notes, correspondence as needed
· Plan dinners and events with staff and principals to assure the smooth running of each event, attend events. Book service staff as needed (including background checks, NDA’s and site visits; work with outside chefs/caterers as needed for special events, coordinate schedule and share event management with other team members as needed, update Household calendar with guest list and details of event. Supervise event when new caterers/chefs are onsite, menu approval, guest lists, dietary restrictions, etc.
· Empower home office to maintain open communication, put in place systems for smooth operation and communication ensuring home is a place of relaxation
· Reconcile household account and expenses
· Ability to travel domestically and internationally if needed
· Research and project support
· Run errands as needed
· Extensive administrative level experience to executive level support, including heavy calendar management
· Experience working in a staffed home environment
· Experience with liaising with household staff
· Ability to be available after hours for support and communication
· Previous management or oversight of administrative staff
· Demonstrated ability to handle sensitive, confidential information
· Must exercise good judgment, confidentiality, tact, and patience
· Ability to work in a high pressure environment
· Proactive team player
· Proficient on both Mac and PC platforms, MS Office, Asana and Crestron and Savant home automation systems
· Flexibility and ability to make changes on the fly
Please send professional resumes to: email@example.com