This fantastic start up is seeking a professional and polished receptionist to run the front of the office. The ideal candidate is college educated, has a few years of work experience under their belt, loves keeping an organized workflow and takes pride in their work. We would love someone who has been working at a start up or some type of creative industry. This is an amazing opportunity to join a growing and successful company who is past their infancy and into their prime years.
Responsibilities listed below:
• Greet clients and escort office visitors to appropriate meeting locations.
• Coordinate with the Executive Assistants to ensure meeting rooms are prepped and available.
Provide additional support as necessary.
• Provide additional support for the Office of the CEO.
• Receive mail, packages, and deliveries. Distribute to recipients accordingly. Maintain direct
communications with FedEx, UPS, and USPS.
• Guide visitors and new hires through an office tour
• Coordinate weekly staff lunch catering every Thursday.
• Collaborate with IT staff to ensure AV equipment is working properly in the conference rooms.
• Maintain office phone system with IT team.
• Coordinate general office calendar.
• Monitor and maintain office supply inventory.
• Place employee orders for company products.
• Work closely with Supply Chain for all Product Orders.
Schedule is Monday – Friday, 9am – 6pm (with some overtime.) Hourly rate is between $15 – $17, DOE. This will be a temp to hire position. Benefits include medical coverage, paid vacation and holidays.
Ready to hire immediately!