A busy mom, philanthropist and actress is looking for an extremely organized, detailed and pro- active right-hand person to assist in her many projects and her personal/family life.
The responsibilities of this position are varied and will require wearing multiple hats.
• Supporting the Principal with any and all day-to-day tasks, both professional and personal
• Assisting with management of house, from supervisory walk-throughs to inventory
• Ensuring that all areas of the house are properly organized, stocked and presented
• Creating an extensive App or web-based House Manual including video tutorials, photos and
• Helping the Principal with Social Capital projects such as developing a line of homemade
candles and ice-cream for gifting purposes – (Sourcing, packaging, etc.)
• Project Management
• Vendor Management including sourcing and negotiations
• Calendar management, errands
• Research for personal, philanthropic and business purposes
• Ad hoc projects with a “no job too big, no job too small” attitude
• Personal and professional expense management; bill paying and bookkeeping; knowledge of
QuickBooks a must
• Detail oriented self-starter with the ability to anticipate needs/changes and propose/execute solutions. Must not be five steps ahead but five miles ahead
• Must be proactive, resourceful, engaged and with a quick-thinking and fast-paced approach.
• A strong work ethic, with a nothing is too small or too big attitude.
• Solid knowledge of QuickBooks
• Ability to maintain the highest standard of confidentiality
• Comfortable and experienced in managing multiple tasks and projects independently with minimal supervision
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; proficient in Apple Platforms and Microsoft Office Suite
• High-level communication and interpersonal skills; meticulous sense of organization and attention to detail; excellent follow-through and follow-up skills.
• Pleasant personality but not too talkative.
• Business background such as marketing a plus, College degree a must
• Perfume / Scent Free household
SCHEDULE AND COMPENSATION PACKAGE
• Mondays to Fridays as well as a weekend here and there.
• Needs to be flexible with start / end hours but usually 10am to 6pm
• Salary DOE $80,000 – $110,000
• Fully paid Health and Dental Insurance
• 10 paid vacation days per year and major Holidays