Accounting and Business Manager for HNW CEO
Posted : 01/01/70
The Accounting and Business Manager is responsible for the accounting and general operations of the household and other personal and business affairs of a high net worth individual.
Essential Functions, Duties, and Responsibilities
• Responsible for all accounting and supporting CFO on bookkeeping, tax, and finance matters and required administrative tasks
• Provide accounting support for household operation, including maintaining household budget, paying household bills, etc.
• Provide accounting support for aviation department, including maintaining aviation budget, paying aviation bills, etc.
• Coordinating purchasing, inventory, and supply management for household
• Oversight of Estate/House Manager responsible for household staff (including scheduling, training, and hiring), management of household task lists, maintenance of furnishings, and overall care of property
• Oversight of Estate/House Manager responsible for management of various contractors, vendors and service providers related to the improvement and maintenance of the property, including landscaping, HVAC systems, audio/video systems, security system, plumbing, etc.
• CPA required
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting/finance or related field preferred
• 5+ years business or household management experience
• Very strong accounting, tax, financial background
• Proficiency in MS Office Suite required
• Knowledgeable of IT systems, processes, databases, etc.
• Familiarity with Family Office – specific software.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Demonstrated success as a manager and leader, excellent judgment
• Business savvy, highly diversified and connected
• Obsessively organized
• Detail and action orientation
• Diverse skills (business, technical, communication, human resources)
• Positive, collaborative, and can-do attitude
Compensation – Competitive compensation commensurate with experience. Corporate-type benefits.
This job has been filled.
This job has been filled, but feel free to checkout some of our other open postings!Go to jobs page