Amazing Wealth Management firm looking for Associates and Analysts!!!!!
Posted : 01/01/70
This is an AMAZING opportunity to join a fast-growing entrepreneurial company in the wealth management industry, what sounds better than this. This company is the leading partnership of independent, unbiased fiduciary wealth management firms in the country!!! They acquire and own legal and economic interests in independent, growth-oriented, client-centric wealth management firms, challenging the traditional broker/dealer and banking models. The Associate will be a member of the core M&A team, with immediate business development responsibilities. In supporting business development, the Associate will source and build relationships with independent wealth management firms across the country, relying on strong communication and analytical skills. Additionally, Associates will support the team’s growth initiatives, build relationships with partner firms, lead business development projects, and gain exposure to transaction execution. The ideal candidate is a team player, self-starter, and intellectually curious. Associates will be trained in a fast-paced environment and given immediate responsibilities. Successful Associates will have the opportunity for advancement over time?! Please reach out directly to email@example.com
What you will be doing!!!
• Source and maintain relationships with principals of wealth and business management firms
• Advance conversations with potential partners via consistent, professional communication
• Collaborate with team members to review and analyze financial data received from prospects
• Organize and plan trips for senior team members to meet potential partners
• Coordinate partner firm initiatives, firm retreats, meetings and growth projects
• Assist colleagues throughout the deal process, gaining cross-functional exposure (e.g., legal, finance, operations)
What you should have!!!
• Bachelor’s degree from an Ivy League
• 2-4 year(s) full-time work experience
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong organizational and prioritization skills
• Intellectual curiosity and confidence to take initiative
• Competency in financial statement analysis and strong analytical skills
• Sales or business development experience a plus
• Experience in M&A or wealth management is a plus
This job has been filled.
This job has been filled, but feel free to checkout some of our other open postings!Go to jobs page