Assistant to High Net Worth Principal of Private Investment Firm and Major Philanthropist
A private investment firm in West LA is looking for an Assistant to provide personal and business support to the high net worth principal and his family. This position is an excellent opportunity for a highly adaptable and detail-oriented person. Strong written and verbal communication skills, organizational skills, and ability to anticipate needs are required. High level of professionalism, integrity, and confidentiality is crucial to this role.
The Assistant will report directly to the Principal and work closely with other members of the private investment firm to assist in all aspects of business, personal, and home. Most of the job will be in an office setting with some occasional local travel required.
• Exceptional communication skills, poised, well-polished, and able to take direction.
• Highest level of confidentiality, trust, responsibility, integrity, judgment, and loyalty. Capable of working with complete discretion.
• Self-starter and team player with strong interpersonal skills.
• 5+ years’ experience providing personal or executive support with A/P experience a plus. Prior experience working for/supporting high net worth families preferred.
• Must have a valid driver’s license and a personal vehicle.
• Proficient computer skills and in depth knowledge of Microsoft Office and Quickbooks.
• Flexible mindset—candidate may help with everything from supervising home repairs to paying bills and depositing checks.
• Flexible availability as required by the Principal.
Compensation: Competitive base salary plus benefits and potential bonus.
Registered Candidates, let us know you're interested in this job!
For existing The Help Company candidates only
Job Interest Form
"*" indicates required fields
New to The Help Company?
Before expressing interest in one of our open positions, we need to learn a little more about you. Please complete our New Candidate Registration form to get started!NEW CANDIDATE REGISTRATION