Assistant to the Managers of the most special Estate in Los Angeles
Posted : 02/22/23
One of our best clients is looking for a wonderful assistant to join their team! You will work Monday-Friday at the West LA property, about 50+ hours a week. We are looking for a positive, bright, flexible, self starter who thrives in taking initiative and being a team player. The ideal candidate has at least 3-5 years of Executive Assistant experience in a fast paced creative environment. You are confident on all apple products, Google Suite and a master with all things organization!
You will provide back up to the Prinicpal’s Executive Assistant and work in tandem with the other assistants on the team. You are bright, organized, fantastic with thinking ahead and prioritizing.
This is one of the best teams, your new colleagues will become dear friends! Everyone loves working for this client and it’s amazing environment to work in!
Job Title: Los Angeles Assistant to the Managers
Responsible to: Estate Manager
Purpose: You will be responsible for all administrative tasks that are given to you by the West Coast Managers. Your role is to provide administrative support and assist with home office duties, including – but not limited to, answering phones, copying, filing, researching, sending emails and preparing items for the Managers and Estate Manager as needed. You will also act as back up to principal’s Executive Assistant assisting with calendar duties.
The position will include, but will not be limited to, the following tasks:
• Answer phones and field calls
• Assist with research (managers and other employees)
• Assist with all prop inventories
• Assist with purchase orders and receiving of all items
• Manage staff celebrations:
o Order food/desserts for birthdays
o Send email to staff on employee’s birthday
• Assist with all packing, shipping and organizing of items such as luggage, cargo and returning purchased items
• Liaise with tech department to back up phones and assist with other miscellaneous tech items
• Tracking and ordering office supplies for properties
• Assist managers with ongoing lists and report back on all items in timely manner
• Liaise with East Coast office and assist with appointments and calendar updates
• Work closely with managers to ensure visitors and guest requests are responded to in a timely fashion
• Assist with travel arrangements. Work closely with travel team and communicate manager requests
• Run errands as needed
• Assist with managing pet appointments and general oversight as needed
• Research projects as needed
• Back up principal’s Executive Assistant / calendar
Key skills required
• Planning and delivering results
• Clear communication
• Ability to plan and organize
• Ability to manage ongoing list of items
• Team Player
Problem Solving/Decision Making
• Analytic ability
• Sound judgment
• Ability to prioritize and manage demands from different sources
Base hourly rate is $35-40 an hour, Health Insurance + 401k!
Must be vaccinated for Covid to apply and have a very clear background check.
This job has been filled.
This job has been filled, but feel free to checkout some of our other open postings!Go to jobs page