Beautiful home in Trousdale is in need of a four day housekeeper
You should have more than three years professional housekeeping experience, preferably with private estate experience. You must be able to do all the various tasks that could fall under a housekeeper position, including laundry, sorting and tracking dry cleaning, light ironing, beds, baths, kitchens, floors, windows, etc.
Also, there are 2 dogs on site that you will be responsible for helping care for – feeding, walking, cleaning beds, etc. Please be dog friendly.
Some Requirements are:
· You must be computer friendly and email-friendly and able to receive text messages.
· You must be fluent in English and have legal work status in US.
· You must be mature, responsible, and able to pass a background and credit check.
· You must have references we can talk to.
· You must have a clean driver’s license. Driving is, on rare occasions, required for certain chores. Having your own car is also very helpful.
· You must be able to get along well with co-workers, follow complex instructions carefully and be able to satisfy extremely fussy employers.
· You will be reporting to a household manager.
· The salary is hourly with overtime where appropriate.
· We have paid time off, and excellent benefits.
Please let us know if you are interested!
New to The Help Company?
Before expressing interest in one of our open positions, we need to learn a little more about you. Please complete our New Candidate Registration form to get started!NEW CANDIDATE REGISTRATION