Best Personal Assistant job on the Eastside
Posted : 01/01/70
We are looking for a happy, positive and experienced candidate that thrives in a fast paced, and dynamic environment. This role is a mixture of hands-on house/personal assistant support and administrative support. The ideal candidate has a strong aptitude for problem solving, a passion for personalized support, and is energized by detail oriented execution. They excel at multitasking and have the ability to prioritize tasks accordingly. The candidate should also be able to troubleshoot issues effectively and provide creative solutions in a timely manner. While there is a direct supervisor available for guidance and support, the overall supervision style is hands-off.
• Routine house management like checking physical mail, maintaining/creating organization systems, checking inventory and restocking personal and household products,maintaining consistency of house management standards, procedures, and services.
• Managing and coordinating a personal calendar for 2 principals and the household operations like health appointments, restaurant reservations, personal meetings, pet care and household-related appointments
• Maintaining physical and cloud databases for Principals’ personal and household operations from vital documents and personal contacts to essential travel information and vendor contacts
• Booking and coordinating point-to-point travel and creating travel itineraries for principals
• Running personal errands such as dry cleaning, routine prescription refills and pick ups, processing and tracking returns, taking the dogs to the vet, and preparing principals for travel.
• Supporting the Supervisor with special project tasks like assisting in research related to vendors, contractors, services, or products for special projects like event planning and gift purchases.
• Performing other duties as assigned or required; responsibilities will vary with Principals’ needs.
This role is currently hybrid. The candidate will be primarily onsite at the principals’ home or working from the candidate’s own home. The principals’ also work from home and the candidate will need to be sensitive to this. This position reports to the Chief of Staff and the Principals.
This is a full time position, operating Monday through Friday. The hours held are generally 9am-5:30pm, with an hour for lunch, but flexibility on start/end times is required, in addition to the ability to work overtime on an evening or a weekend when it is needed.
• Must have dependable car, valid driver’s license, and car insurance
• Strong computer and tech skills with the ability to use G suite and other programs necessary to carry out job functions, including workflow management programs, cloud databases, employee time clock, and smart home systems.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Must handle all tasks, information, and activities with the utmost discretion, integrity, and confidentiality
• Must like dogs
• High customer service orientation – highly responsive, strong interpersonal and communication skills, wants to deliver great results at all times
• Organized – excellent at time and project management, has clear systems and composure to deal with multiple tasks at once and ensures everything gets done in a timely manner
• Relationship-oriented – extremely people focused with the ability to develop effective working relationships
• Good judgment – highly professional and diplomatic, knows when to ask for help or advice, is perceptive and practical
• Flexible – must be able to perform successfully in a fast-paced environment; doesn’t get frustrated by priorities changing; open to feedback, adjusts to different working styles
• Team player – proactively seeks opportunities to help others, will go above and beyond to get the job done.
• Strong intellectual curiosity and problem solver – a creative thinker, interested in the big picture
• Self-motivated – a “can-do” attitude with an entrepreneurial spirit and a desire to take on an increasing level of responsibility.
Please reach out if you are interested and have minimum 3-5 years in a private home as a Personal Assistant.
This position provides health, sick days, paid vacations, and paid holidays. Principals will pay on the books.
This job has been filled.
This job has been filled, but feel free to checkout some of our other open postings!Go to jobs page