Best Private Chef for Loyal Client in Holmby Hills
Posted : 01/01/70
Do you love to cook healthy farm to table fresh food? We have the perfect job for you! This wonderful and high profile family in Beverly Hills is looking for an experienced private chef who knows how to navigate a private home and brings delicious meals to enhance their culinary life.
The schedule is roughly 11:00am – 8:00pm, Monday – Friday. You will be making lunch and dinner everyday for the family. Pick up the school aged children in the afternoon and then come back and oversee homework while getting a simple and healthy dinner on the table. We really want someone who is a team player, has a service attitude and understands family dynamics. The ideal candidate will have a culinary school background, relaxed and low key personality and a curiosity to keep up on all the food trends.
– Menu planning
– Shabbat dinner every Friday
– Executing dinner parties
– Understanding and continuing education on your end of food trends and techniques
– Knowledge and curiosity for gluten free and diary free cooking
– Grocery shopping
– Keeping the pantry and refrigerator spotless and updated with fresh items
– Maintaining a spotless, tidy and organized kitchen
– Ensure all appliances and aspects of the kitchen are working, clean and updated
– Maintaining relationships with local farmer’s market vendors, sommeliers and other food specialists
– Organize and direct deep cleaning of the kitchen when needed
– Help and assist catering staff for large events
– Prepare food for school lunches and outings
– Make sure fridge is stocked for days you are not working
– Flexible schedule please
Salary is DOE with INCREDIBLE medical insurance along with a 401k!
This job has been filled.
This job has been filled, but feel free to checkout some of our other open postings!Go to jobs page