Beverly Hills House Manager
Posted : 01/01/70
100-120k + benefits once permanent. This will start as temp, if all goes well, after 3 months this would become permanent.
Management of the family’s main residence. Chief point person as it pertains to all lifestyle and entertaining (floor service/butler/valet) at the main residence. Support CFO with household budget. Manage the daily food and in-home dining requirements of the family, from refrigerator food to the pantry. Working closely with EA on any family needs.
Primarily based out of Beverly Hills
Monday through Friday 8am – 6pm.
On call as needed 24/7 plus any required weekends.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Main Beverly Hills Residence:
– Lead all major and general repairs and maintenance for home and vehicles and furnishings.
– Manage household projects to include interior & exterior renovations and landscaping – work closely with
CFO on budgeting.
– Maintain vendor relationships & schedule around family calendar.
– Coordinate in conjunction with EA and security team regarding family movement
– Lead with all events and hosting from small dinner parties to annual parties, all holiday celebrations,
family special occasions and Family Foundation annual symposium.
– Meal planning and food purchasing. Cooking for family as needed/wanted.
– Support EA with travel, shopping, pets, meds and auxiliary family members including
During heavy auxiliary California weekends ability to work from Satellite properties and support team as needed.
– Travel with the family as needed
– Support EA with all packing for family travel – housekeepers & auxiliary support
– Support EA with all travel concierge needs
– Oversee team spending – manage to a budget set by owners/CFO
– Review/approve credit card statements and approve new vendors
– Assist CFO with electronic and paper filing – real estate and asset related documentation as required
– Co-manage with CFO auto purchases, leases, insurance & registration
Qualifications & Preferred Requirements:
– 5-10 years’ experience as a house/estate Manager
– Experience with project management
– Strong working knowledge of HVAC, AV, IT, Crestron & Vantage Lighting Mechanical systems – upkeep
– Highest level of personal service with proper social etiquette
– Solid Line to principles. Dotted line to family EA & CFO.
– Direct reports to include: Three housekeepers, driver & handyman.
– Oversee staff/hiring/firing, onboarding, payroll/timesheets, vacation & sick, annual reviews for direct
– Manage bonuses, payrates, payroll for direct reports – in conjunction with CFO
– Exceptional leadership and motivation skills
– Creative and intuitive thinking and problem solving
– Well versed in entertaining, hosting, fine dining & floor service
– Well educated in luxury items and procurement
– Be proactive & fun
– Extremely well-traveled – a benefit
– Culinary skills necessary
– Discreet, responsible & collaborative
– Multi-lingual and Spanish preferred
– College or other advance degree
– Expert at Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook
– Good familiarity with both Macs and PCs
– Knowledge of QuickBooks a plus
– Knowledge of AV equipment (specifically Creston), HVAC, Vantage a plus
– App/Host savy (iTunes, Netflix, DirectTV, Hulu, etc)
This job has been filled.
This job has been filled, but feel free to checkout some of our other open postings!Go to jobs page