Brentwood family looking for a Loving Weekend Nanny for a newborn coming soon and two toddler girls
Posted : 01/16/23
We are searching for the loveliest weekend nanny that loves kids for two girls ages 5 and 3 and a newborn coming in June!
This family has a unique situation where their 1 year old has a very rare, terminal syndrome, and requires full time care/nursing so this potential weekend nanny does NOT and would not be required to work with her. It would be just the older daughters and baby boy due in June that you would be working and playing with. REALLY important that the candidate has experience with and love being with newborns.
The weekend nanny:
– can be very flexible
– can travel
– can drive
– good energy / easy going, takes direction well
– very patient and loving
– Great with newborns / babies
– does kids laundry
– fun, plays with kids
– no yelling or strong personality
– very nice and friendly
– sweet, gentle, loves kids
– No one who raises their voice at children
– can follow the parents lead
– can follow a schedule with the kids and the baby
– knows CPR
– prepares meals
– Helps family with house duties if need by when not working with the children
– Helps with our very sweet dog Stevie
– can stay the night Friday and Saturday (if needed)
– Preferably knows how to swim
– Has been with a family and done this before, not someone new at this or goes from job to job. Preferably someone who has worked longer term with families before.
– Looking for someone with a warm, kind heart who loves playing and taking care of kids.
– Vaccinated and boosted. Whooping cough too.
– would be wonderful if the nanny has older children of their own.
This is a 9am-6pm schedule with flexibility if they want you to spend the night. There is some flexibility if you love to go to church on Sunday.
This family would LOVE to have this position be LONG term – like years in the future.
New to The Help Company?
Before expressing interest in one of our open positions, we need to learn a little more about you. Please complete our New Candidate Registration form to get started!NEW CANDIDATE REGISTRATION