Career Executive Assistant needed for Award Winning Film and TV Producer
Production Company seeks an experienced EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT to support Award-Winning Film and Television Producer. This position is ideal for a career-level executive assistant seeking a long-term opportunity. Candidates MUST have at least 5 years prior entertainment experience supporting top level creatives. Reliability, flexibility, efficiency, and forward-thinking capability are key attributes for success in this role.
This key team leader is responsible for creating and ensuring a friendly and professional atmosphere in the company. This person must be extremely detail-oriented, organized, proactive, resourceful, and possess great interpersonal skills.
Only qualified candidates need apply.
The executive assistant will perform all administrative & personal tasks on behalf of the executive, including but not limited to: extensive scheduling, rolling calls, travel coordination and office management. Office located Westside of Los Angeles.
• 5 – 10 years’ experience supporting top level creatives or C-Suite level execs within the entertainment industry
• Strong organizational and superior oral and written communication skills
• Highly organized and efficient; able to manage multiple projects/tasks simultaneously
• Make appropriate, informed decisions regarding priorities and available time.
• Act as a conduit between the Producer’s Office and Outside Talent.
• Create, update, and proactively maintain inward-facing production documents
• Strong computer skills including all Mac applications
• Anticipates issues before they occur and plans option-based contingencies
• Knows when/how to be assertive to get things done
• Quick to respond to requests and is completely dependable on follow-through
• Demonstrated ability to handle sensitive, confidential information
• Versatile professional with a high standard of integrity
• Flexible; able to provide extended availability, including evenings, weekends and holidays.
• Flexibility to travel to film and television set production locations.
• Anticipate and prioritize workflows for the Producer’s various creative roles.
• Assist in all aspects of preparation for meetings (identifying attendee avails, securing conference rooms, arranging technical support, catering, etc.).
• Book and prepare complex travel itineraries (Flight, lodging, transportation, meeting agendas, etc) for local, domestic, and international travel in a timely, efficient manner.
We offer competitive pay and benefits including medical, dental, vision coverage and 401K.
New to The Help Company?
Before expressing interest in one of our open positions, we need to learn a little more about you. Please complete our New Candidate Registration form to get started!NEW CANDIDATE REGISTRATION