Posted : 01/01/70
POSITION SUMMARY: The Chef provides an energetic environment with true hospitality and a diverse menu. We’re looking for a high-energy team player who will do what it takes to ensure satisfaction.
• Prepares all meals for family and staff as defined by their schedule.
• Plans creative and healthy variety of meals for the family.
• Expected to carry out all culinary requests of family and shop accordingly.
• Responsible for the smooth operation of the kitchen.
• Organization and clean-up of the kitchen, including but not limited to cookware, appliances, work surfaces, etc.
• Shopping for all food related supplies and daily menu items.
• Occasional special events for guests numbering 20 or more.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Must have five to seven years related experience in a five star hotel or fine dining restaurant.
• Professional demeanor.
• Highest degree of integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Working knowledge of wide range of culinary cuisines.
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
• Must be able to move heavy objects on a daily basis, including large pots and pans with food and liquid.
• Must work with hot liquids and food.
• Familiar with appropriate procedures to dispose of grease and other culinary waste.
• Familiar with all kitchen appliances, including but not limited to deep fryers, commercial ovens, and heat lamps.
• Must be proficient in English.
This job has been filled.
This job has been filled, but feel free to checkout some of our other open postings!Go to jobs page