Executive Assistant for amazing CEO in the business
Posted : 01/01/70
We are looking for an exceptional lovely, smart and pro-active person that is interested in working in the industry. Please see job description below – if you are interested, please send cover letter and resume!
This position will serve as a representative of the CEO while interacting with individuals at all levels of the organization, as well as high-level external contacts, and will need to develop effective working relationships with colleagues across the firm. In all work, this role manages and accesses confidential material; sensitivity, discretion, professionalism, and sound judgement are required. Please note that this role will also provide support for Chief Creative Officer/Founder.
The role is will be likely be hybrid until 2021.
Skills and qualifications
• Must be confident, personable and calm.
• Must have the ability to be detailed oriented while being a multi-tasker.
• Requires critical thinking and exceptional problem-solving skills.
• Will have strong written and verbal communications.
• Organized and the ability to prioritize tasks will be crucial.
• CEO + CCO support
• § Manage the schedule, scheduling and plan travel (currently limited)
• § Takes detailed action item notes for distribution post meeting, maintains and follows up on all
• § Act as point of contact for CEO & CCO for all internal employees and external clients.
• § Creating and maintaining cross-departmental relationships to enable leadership success
• § Meeting preparation and follow up: review upcoming meetings and ensure the CEO has all the
• § Preparation for bi-weekly Town Hall meetings
• § Please note that this role currently does not handle calls but will likely change as workflow
• Select Client Management – Consultative clients who are serviced out of the office of the CEO
• § Responsible for tracking all active client’s projects in the agency
• § Track all agency activity assigned to monthly retainer items and partner with finance in
preparing the monthly report
• § Facilitate client requests such as materials requests, corporate reel updates, website updates
• § Attend weekly client meetings
• § Coordinate Studio requests on behalf of clients such as prop, wardrobe or talent information
• § Coordinate with production units on active projects when necessary.
This job has been filled.
This job has been filled, but feel free to checkout some of our other open postings!Go to jobs page