Executive Assistant for amazing CEO in the business
We are looking for an exceptional lovely, smart and pro-active person that is interested in working in the industry. Please see job description below – if you are interested, please send cover letter and resume!
This position will serve as a representative of the CEO while interacting with individuals at all levels of the organization, as well as high-level external contacts, and will need to develop effective working relationships with colleagues across the firm. In all work, this role manages and accesses confidential material; sensitivity, discretion, professionalism, and sound judgement are required. Please note that this role will also provide support for Chief Creative Officer/Founder.
The role is will be likely be hybrid until 2021.
Skills and qualifications
• Must be confident, personable and calm.
• Must have the ability to be detailed oriented while being a multi-tasker.
• Requires critical thinking and exceptional problem-solving skills.
• Will have strong written and verbal communications.
• Organized and the ability to prioritize tasks will be crucial.
• CEO + CCO support
• § Manage the schedule, scheduling and plan travel (currently limited)
• § Takes detailed action item notes for distribution post meeting, maintains and follows up on all
• § Act as point of contact for CEO & CCO for all internal employees and external clients.
• § Creating and maintaining cross-departmental relationships to enable leadership success
• § Meeting preparation and follow up: review upcoming meetings and ensure the CEO has all the
• § Preparation for bi-weekly Town Hall meetings
• § Please note that this role currently does not handle calls but will likely change as workflow
• Select Client Management – Consultative clients who are serviced out of the office of the CEO
• § Responsible for tracking all active client’s projects in the agency
• § Track all agency activity assigned to monthly retainer items and partner with finance in
preparing the monthly report
• § Facilitate client requests such as materials requests, corporate reel updates, website updates
• § Attend weekly client meetings
• § Coordinate Studio requests on behalf of clients such as prop, wardrobe or talent information
• § Coordinate with production units on active projects when necessary.
New to The Help Company?
Before expressing interest in one of our open positions, we need to learn a little more about you. Please complete our New Candidate Registration form to get started!NEW CANDIDATE REGISTRATION