Chief Of Staff for Incredible Non Profit
Posted : 01/01/70
We have been hired to identify a very special person that can wear a lot of hats for a 9 year old organization working all over the world (including downtown LA). This organization transforms impoverished communities by collaborating with residents to create low-cost, high impact built environments, (productive public spaces.)
For lack of a better title, we have come up with COO and/or chief of staff, but whatever title you want, you will be wearing lots of hats: You will help with development, events, and fundraising. You need to help the CEO stay on track, and help arrange her schedule, you will be in charge of community events so if you speak Spanish you are hired!
Our ideal person is:
– Wonderful with research related to strategic planning and program development
– an incredible writer with the ability to help put together grants
– Amazing with follow through and has the capability to oversee fund raising
– Excellent with all forms of communication as you will be the liaison and gatekeeper who facilitates all contact between the offices in Africa and Los Angeles
– Flexible and happy to work over time to accomplish the organization’s mission!
– Masters degree in relevant field
– Strong verbal and written communication
– Knowledge of communities, poverty and foundation work
– Human resource knowledge and ability to research different countries policies
– Ability to work overtime, week-ends and nights
– Spanish speaking
Compensation is DOE.
Ready to hire. Please submit your resume and include a brief introduction as to why you are the perfect person for this position!
This job has been filled.
This job has been filled, but feel free to checkout some of our other open postings!Go to jobs page