Chief of Staff needed for Award Winning Multi Hyphenate
Posted : 01/01/70
We are seeking an exceptional, seasoned professional in the position of Chief of Staff (COS) who will employ superior administrative and operational talents in support of our client’s day-to-day producerial, philanthropic and project development responsibilities and activities. The environment is LA-based.
The COS should exhibit a clear understanding of our client’s intent and strategy with regard to her multiple companies, as well as all projects of each company. Through this role, the COS will provide structure, process and administration strategy to the Office for maximum efficiency. The COS serves as the epicenter of all incoming communications from all companies and colleagues, providing multi-layered, synergistic administrative and logistical support. The COS reports to General Manager of all the client’s enterprises.
The successful candidate will have 5+ years of experience providing support to the chief executive or senior leader in an arts organization. A Bachelor’s degree or demonstrated success working in an arts organization, experience organizing events/programs and interacting with the public.
We are seeking an energetic, results-oriented, highly ethical, motivated, experienced, and hands-on professional to perform the following:
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provides daily organizational support to the client, including daily management of meetings, calls, correspondence and priorities.
• Oversees all scheduling for the client, including appointment strategy and management of master calendar across all companies, projects and productions.
• Maintains a robust filing/archiving system, ensuring safekeeping of confidential materials.
• Oversees travel arrangements and coordinates travel logistics and agenda.
• Assist with meeting preparation by pulling reports and/or doing research, presentation work and speech development.
• Manages appearances, including publicity and promotional work by liasing with appropriate public relations and marketing personnel, members of the press and grooming staff.
• Establishes and oversees acknowledgment program from thank you letters, personal correspondence, gifts, and other networking logistics and relationship development
• Streamline communication between President and internal departments.
• Anticipate, identify and troubleshoot issues of concern or significance; exercise discretion
to provide timely information and necessary updates across multiple stakeholders.
• Ensure that matters requiring the attention of the client, are thoroughly developed, researched and evaluated.
• Help to lead and sustain a culture of service, professionalism and continuous improvement in the Office of the President.
• Build and maintain successful working relationships and coordination with a wide range of offices, staff, and internal and external stakeholders.
• Detail-oriented with accuracy being mandatory
• Strong professional communication skills
• Ability to multi-task and effectively manage multiple inputs and interruptions
• Desire to be considered an integral part of a work team, contributing creatively to the success of the group
• Advanced organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, process work rapidly, set and adjust priorities based on business needs and judgment, work under pressure, and follow through with assigned tasks with limited supervision
• Willingness to accept a work schedule with hourly demands that will vary as workload fluctuates. Ability to work extra hours if needed to complete assignments which at time may require work before or after office hours and possibly on weekends
• Comfort with learning new software mandatory
This job has been filled.
This job has been filled, but feel free to checkout some of our other open postings!Go to jobs page