COO for Non Profit in Los Angeles
Posted : 01/01/70
The Chief Operating Officer will act as a principal officer and is responsible for the overall
administration, financial management, and day-to-day activities of the organization. This officer
will report to the Board of Directors and work with the Board to establish the organization’s
• Help evaluate program
• Prepare and recommend annual plans and operating budgets to the Board for approval.
Assure adherence to these plans, maintaining all organizational records, and provide the
Board with periodic management reports, operating statements, and cost and program
• Manage administrative office including supervising personnel and providing benefit
and payroll administration.
• Coordinate all communication functions including responding to our members, media and
other inquiries, and writing annual reports.
• Implement place making and event strategies to ensure adherence to profitability and
community building objectives.
• Lead advocacy efforts for the continued economic development and vitality of the
Columbia Pike corridor including support for needed infrastructure and services to support
• Improve and expand relationships with individual, corporate, community, government, and
other partners to carry out organizational mission and objectives.
• Act as staff to the Board and its committees and serve as the Board’s liaison to community and
civic groups, government and elected officials.
The ideal candidate will be a highly energetic, creative self-starter with a proven track record of
leading institutional membership growth, community building,event management, and
bottom line management experience, a working knowledge of standard administrative and accounting
practices, and strong verbal and written communications skills are required.
Experience in 501(c) 3 non profit management and board governance required.
This job has been filled.
This job has been filled, but feel free to checkout some of our other open postings!Go to jobs page