Coolest Remote job for business manager or personal assistant with great financial acumen
Posted : 05/22/23
Below find the description from our client – but this is for a hyper organized person that has been a personal assistant/house manager to a high profile client. You will have 10 clients that will call on you for different tasks – all in different cities! If you have worked in a business management office, or worked as an assistant to a high profile person this could be a perfect job for you. Please read the details below, and let us know if you are interested!
Job Title: Business Manager Reports To: Partners
Department: Business Management
Summary: Manages designated Client Service Team while acting as liaison between staff/clients and Partners.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
• Supervise and mentor designated Client Service Team staff.
• Communicate with Partners, staff, and clients regarding business management and
• Delegate work amongst Client Service Team staff.
• Assist Partners with special projects, including but not limited to, real estate transactions,
cost analysis, and customized financial reporting.
• Attend and conduct client financial meetings.
• Review client meeting packages for accuracy and content.
• Review financial statements, tax returns, and final product documentation.
• Assist Partners in analyzing client performance and forecasting.
• Participate in performance review of staff.
• Assist Partners in potential new client due diligence.
• Assist in Department hiring.
• Review tax projections and quarterly estimates.
• Attend CPE and in-house tax workshops.
• Network and participate in professional groups/societies.
• Work extended overtime hours as needed.
• Other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications: to perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and / or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Assist in formulating the Client’s future direction and supporting tactical initiatives.
• Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans and develop financial
and tax strategies.
• Manage the capital request and budgeting processes.
• Develop performance measures that support the Client’s strategic direction.
• Participate in key decisions as a member of the executive management team.
• Maintain in-depth relations with all members of the management team.
• Manage the accounting and business management team.
• Oversee the financial operations of Client Companies.
• Manage third parties to which functions have been outsourced (payroll, systems, banking).
• Implement operational best business practices.
• Ensure the issuance of financial reporting packages (annual, quarterly, monthly and weekly deliverables).
• Oversee the establishment of ad hoc financial modeling as needed and production of budgets and forecasts.
• Establish financial and operating metrics to measure performance.
• Reviews the schedule of all filings and reported information, providing accountability for accuracy and timeliness.
• Understand and mitigate key elements of the Client’s risk profile.
• Monitor all open legal issues involving the Client and legal issues affecting the industry.
• Ensure appropriate and reliable control systems are in place.
• Ensure that record keeping meets the requirements of auditors and government
• Monitor cash projections and forecasts and arrange for debt and equity financing.
Oral and Written Communication Skills Fluent Command of English Professionalism
Understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
Financial Statement Analysis
Entity and Individual Income Taxation
Intermediate level understanding of Finance, Real Estate, and Banking Advanced bookkeeping competencies
Problem Solving Skills
Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
Proficiency in Windows
Education / Experience:
Bachelors Degree: Accounting degree preferred (3.0 GPA or better)
Certified Public Accountant or Enrolled Agent
5 years’ related experience in Business Management field; Music Industry experience preferred
This job has been filled.
This job has been filled, but feel free to checkout some of our other open postings!Go to jobs page