Creative Personal Assistant needed in Studio City
Posted : 01/01/70
The coolest Artistic Business Owner is in needs of a fantastic personal assistant to keep her world running. While most of the position is based around her business, she would love someone who is happy to help with the personal. Everything from organization to calendaring to data entry and more. Running to get a juice and pick up a gift. It is a tall order but we know the perfect person is out there!
You will primarily work from her home office in the valley and the other Valley home, and go downtown to the Gallery for events.
This is a wonderful position and we are looking for a special person to fill the role. You should be college educated, articulate, refined, stylish, efficient, kind and a great problem solver.
Please have mastery level skills in Microsoft Suite and working knowledge in Adobe Photoshop.
Schedule will typically be Monday-Friday, 10am-6pm, but flexibility is ideal as we would love if you can start at 8:30am/9am a few days/week, with some Saturdays needed.
Duties will include:
• Grocery shopping
• Dry cleaning drop off and pick-up
• Servicing vehicles
• Overseeing household appointments
• Managing schedules and overseeing additional staff (housekeeper, car washer, gardener, handyman, etc.)
• Running errands
• Managing appointments (doctor, etc.)
• Helping with dog when working at Studio City house (low maintenance – older dog)
• Emailing Newsletters
• Keeping Calendar for gallery appointments & deadlines
• Gallery errands
• Work at gallery openings one Saturday every 5 to 6 weeks
• Someone who likes to be busy and wear many hats, so to speak
• Positive attitude
• Excellent organizational skills
• Likes dogs
• Excellent computer skills (Mac preferred)
• Photoshop experience
• Illustrator experience (plus, but not required)
• Own car to get to work
• Willing to work late once in awhile
Salary is 55k, but negotiable for the right person!
They will provide car, laptop for work and health insurance.
This job has been filled.
This job has been filled, but feel free to checkout some of our other open postings!Go to jobs page