EA PA Family Assistant
Posted : 01/01/70
Title: EA/PA/Family Coordinator
● Manage intricate, multiple calendar management in various time zones. Highlight
priorities and rearrange appointments and meetings as needed.
○ Coordinate calendars with international business executive assistant and local
chief of staff
○ Schedule and coordinate personal appointments (medical, physical training, etc.)
○ Schedule and coordinate child activities and events (schools, extracurricular)
● Coordinate all healthcare and associated recordkeeping for the family, including doctors appointments, trainers, prescriptions, testing, etc.
● Manage invoices and follow up on any necessary payment of purchases, deliveries, and other billing
● Create detailed itineraries for domestic and international travel arrangements as well as create and execute multiple packing lists
● Maintain a social diary of preferences, dietary restrictions, menus, etc.
● Care for family dogs, including scheduling food delivery, veterinary care and passports
● Work closely with immigration lawyer on travel, visas, passports, etc. for family and
● Handle professional and personal gifts, mail, email, thank you notes, correspondence
● Book travel and associated personal and business requirements for principals, family,
● Order household supplies, clothing, etc. as well as ship items internationally
● Work with chef, pilot and other estate staff on meal requirements and items for plane
● Ability to travel extensively both domestically and internationally
● Manage passwords, troubleshoot technology issues as well as work with both local and
international IT staff
● Run errands and complete personal shopping
● Must exercise good judgment, confidentiality, and handle sensitive information on behalf of Principals
● Must maintain professionalism and be friendly with the family, extended family, friends, guests, other staff, and vendors.
● Maintaining the privacy of the principals during any communications
● Provide exceptional relationship management
● Highly capable with proactive, decision-making
● Must be a highly organized, resourceful, and flexible professional who is able to
multi-task, problem-solve and act independently
● Must be honest, loyal, and able to maintain strict confidentiality and discretion in all
● Minimum of 5 years of related experience
● Must be flexible to work weekends and evenings for family needs and activities, and/or be available after hours for support and communication
● Must have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
● Must possess excellent verbal/written communication skills
● Must be technology and social media savvy; must be able to adapt to new technology
and troubleshoot issues
● Must have stellar references
This job has been filled.
This job has been filled, but feel free to checkout some of our other open postings!Go to jobs page