EA to CEO
Posted : 01/01/70
Executive Assistant – CEO & CFO/COO
We are seeking a highly motivated and proactive full time Executive Assistant to support the office of the Chief Executive Officer and Chief Financial Officer/Chief Operations Officer. The ideal candidate has keen attention to detail, an ability to interact with staff at all levels of the organization, maintains composure under pressure, remains flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, and possesses a high degree of professionalism and confidentiality. This is a high-profile, high-volume desk. The successful candidate must be willing and able to work overtime, weekends and holidays, as needed.
• Responsible for handling daily administrative functions for the Executive Office including, but not limited to:
o Answeringphonelines,officephonelines,rollingcalls,answeringinquiriesandfielding requests for information.
o Organizingoften-changingdailycalendar;ensuringallmeetinglocationsand information are up-to-date & sending daily meeting/appointment reminders.
o Managingoffsiteschedule,includingbookingandcancelling(astheneedarises) meeting venues, restaurants, etc.
o Coordinatingallmeeting-relatedlogistics,includingpreparingdocumentsand presentations, organizing conference rooms, A/V requirements, refreshments and meals, and capturing post-meeting notes/minutes.
o Takingtheleadoncoordinatingtravelarrangementsincludingflights,lodging,vehicles, business appointments, and special events, as directed.
§ Troubleshooting IT and Operations/facilities issues, as needed.
o Coordinatingoffsiterunsforbusinesspackagesandcorrespondence,eitherpersonally or by utilizing outside services with prior approval.
• Bachelor’s degree required, with a background in business and finance preferred.
• 2-3 years of work-related experience supporting C-level Executives.
• Must possess exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, marked by a
high level of professionalism, diplomacy, discretion, composure, and poise.
• Highest degree of organizational skill, with the ability to quickly absorb, retain and distill
information regarding work responsibilities, projects, and industry contacts, and then prioritize
• Demonstrated experience and proven methodologies for understanding and anticipating
executive level needs to optimize efficiency, organize work, and quickly course-correct, if
challenges are presented.
• A self-motivated individual, who is solution-oriented, can work independently with a strong
initiative, and seamlessly handle multiple tasks/special projects within specified deadlines.
• Comprehensive knowledge of day-to-day operations for senior executive level office.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality, work independently as well as with a team and exercise
substantial discretion and judgment.
• Possess advanced proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and
• Familiarity with troubleshooting issues with portable devices, such as phones and tablets, is a
• Must be willing and able to work overtime, weekends and holidays, as needed.
This job has been filled.
This job has been filled, but feel free to checkout some of our other open postings!Go to jobs page