Personal Executive Assistant needed for UCLA Professor in her beautiful Pacific Palisades home
Posted : 08/30/23
UCLA Professor with two sons (aged 17 and 13) is looking for a personal executive assistant to work out of home. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, proactive, quick-thinking, flexible, pivots when necessary, thorough and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and an unwavering attention to detail.
The main needs are scheduling and organization. We are looking for a patient, and lovely person! This could be a full time, Monday-Friday, 40 hour a week position. She will also consider a part time person, for three, 8 hour days if that is better for you. Some computer work can be done remotely.
• Scheduling meetings and managing calendars
• Helping with daily time management and drafting correspondence such as emails and letters
• Reviewing, completing, and filing personal and professional forms documents
• Technology support (troubleshooting phones, computers, home AV system, etc.)
• Booking travel, including flights, accommodation and ground transportation
• Tracking home and office supplies and restocking as needed
• House management duties including interfacing with house staff, third-party vendors, and bookkeepers
• Running errands including grocery shopping, school pickups, etc.
• Rolling calls and taking accurate and comprehensive notes at meetings
• Assisting with event planning
• Bachelor’s or graduate degree
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Google Docs, Excel, and Sheets
• Experience in managing multiple priorities, administrative coordination, and logistics
• Well-organized, detail-oriented, able to multi-task and demonstrate great follow-up skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong people-skills and a calm demeanor
The schedule will be Monday-Friday, 10am-6pm in her home. This is for a college educated, organized, bright and thoughtful person! If you have just a year or two of experience, and are excited to grow with your boss, this is for you.
The client is offering $40-45 an hour, DOE!, paid vacation, holidays and sick days.
This job has been filled.
This job has been filled, but feel free to checkout some of our other open postings!Go to jobs page