Executive and Personal Assistant for Chairman of International Investment Corporation based in Beijing
Posted : 01/01/70
• devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing
• arranging travel, visas and accommodation
• international travel with the manager to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations
• screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate
• meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority
• organizing and maintaining schedules and making appointments
• dealing with incoming email, faxes and correspondence, often corresponding on behalf of the Chairman
• carrying out background research and presenting findings
• producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
• organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings
• liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
In addition to supporting Chairman and managers, candidate may also have their own personal workload and responsibilities. These could include:
• carrying out specific projects and research
• responsibility for some accounts and budgets
• taking on some of the manager’s responsibilities and working more closely with management
• potentially making decisions and delegating work to others in the manager’s absence
• being involved as support in decision-making processes.
• Negotiable but depends on experience and qualifications.
Primarily 9:30am to 6pm.
Los Angeles – Downtown Office
High School Diploma required, BA/BS Degree strongly preferred. Areas of study encouraged:
• administration/secretarial studies
• general management
Required: a minimum of two years similar and relevant experience.
In addition to relevant experience and secretarial/administrative knowledge, you will need to show evidence of the following:
• ability to adapt to multi-cultural work environment particularly related to Chinese and other Asian cultures.
• exceptional written and oral communication skills
• excellent word processing and IT skills, including knowledge of a range of software packages (most importantly MS Office, email, web navigation)
• knowledge and familiarity of all social media applications and utilities (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, WeChat, Periscope etc)
• ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• good organisational and time management skills
• ability to research, digest, analyze and present material clearly and concisely
• excellent interpersonal skills
• ability to work on your own initiative
• honesty and reliability
• attention to detail
• flexibility and adaptability to juggle a range of different tasks and to work extra hours to meet deadlines
• discretion and an understanding of confidentiality issues.
This job has been filled.
This job has been filled, but feel free to checkout some of our other open postings!Go to jobs page