Executive Assistant and Personal Assistant needed for the best Family Office in Beverly Hills
Posted : 04/20/23
Our lovely client is looking for a wonderful person to come join their team! Both Principals have senior Executive Assistants who do a wonderful job, but they are so busy, they need to hire a 3rd assistant who can support them across the board from Executive Assistant to Personal Assistant needs. This is a wonderful opportunity for a more junior assistant, would love to learn, and grow within this wonderful Family Office.
Salary is DOE, $90,000 a year on up plus wonderful Medical, Dental and Vision insurance plus a matching 401k that starts right away! Parking is in the building and paid for. This is a gorgeous right in the heart of Beverly Hills, endless places to walk to lunch!
Hours will be about 40-45 a week. Monday-Friday, and your schedule can be more 9-5, 10-6 or 11-7 if that works better for you.
We are a private investment firm and family office that invests directly in private and public companies and real estate, acquiring control and minority stakes, as well as with top-tier investment managers across the globe.
We are seeking a polished, poised, and capable Personal/Executive Assistant to join our outstanding Executive Assistant team. This person will assist the team who supports the principals. A humble, can-do mindset with strong attention to detail are a must. Needs to be organized, professional and a forward-thinking self-starter who has impeccable attention to detail, is highly service-driven and enjoys working in a team environment. Must be excellent at anticipating needs, acting independently and solving problems with a can-do spirit. Empathy and kindness and a poised, calm manner are also especially important. Strong writing skills and an ability to communicate clearly and concisely are essential.
• Assisting Executive Assistants with overall office operations
• Covering for Executive Assistants when on vacation or out of the office
• Answering phones and connecting calls as needed
• Meeting preparation including catering orders, tech checks and more
• Maintaining office inventories
• General office duties such as filing, copying and scanning
• Assisting with Principals’ travel arrangements
• Running errands between the houses and office
• Gift buying
• List management for eblasts and invites
• Handling all incoming and outgoing package deliveries
• Making restaurant reservations
Characteristics for Success:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred, though all backgrounds will be considered.
• Must be a confident communicator with the level of maturity, discretion, and professional presence necessary to work with all levels of executives
• Prior personal experience required (4+ years), with a working knowledge of basic office functions, such as Adobe, Outlook, Word, Excel, and Google Docs/Sheets/Drive.
• Must be fully vaccinated/boosted.
• Unquestionable ethics and integrity and a strong sense of commitment. Demonstrated ability to protect privacy and maintain unwavering discretion in dealing with highly confidential information.
• Strong organizational skills that reflect an ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail. Ability to reprioritize responsibilities seamlessly in a rapidly changing environment.
• Service approach with a strong sense of accountability, empathy and humility.
• Highly resourceful team-player, solution-oriented and self-motivated.
This job has been filled.
This job has been filled, but feel free to checkout some of our other open postings!Go to jobs page